[oe] Asterisk and termcap

Arigead captain.deadly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:10:58 UTC 2010

Eric Bénard wrote:
> Le 09/09/2010 15:57, Arigead a écrit :
>> Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

>>> Denis, the message from Arigead is 3 days old and has already been
>>> dealt with.
>>> There is a patch for asterisk from Eric that makes it build fine for me.
>>>
>>> Frans.
>>>

>> Yes sorry if my original post was too vague, but it was a known issue at
>> the time anyhow. As Frans says the patch was added and is in the feeds
>> and Asterisk is now building for my target device. Thanks for you help
>> and pointing out where the problem was.
>>
> OK so it means the patch solves your problem. Does asterisk runs fine on
> the target ?
>
> Eric

Sorry I'll have to get back to you on that one. I left my OpenMoko (The
Target) at home this morning so can't install the ipk :-(

Actually thinking about it I'd not be too sure if Asterisk was ever
running fine on a mobile phone. Simply wanted to play with it and see
what it could do. There is an OpenMoko wiki page on messing with it so
thought I'd have a look.

Anyhow I'll get back to you when I test it later today or tomorrow if
that's any help.