[oe] slugos/nslu2le/binutils build: fail

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:36:45 UTC 2010

2010/9/9 Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks
> <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was asked to give slugos as spin on the autobuilder, and as slugos
>> still occupies a sweet spot in me I gave it a spin.
>> Unfoprtunately things did not build:
>>
>> distro: slugos
>> machine: nslu2le
>> bitbake target: binutils
>> libc: glibc.
>
> as I can see slugos uses eglibc 2.11 is there any special reason you
> chose glibc 2.10 ?
> I would suggest to try the defaults and subject of this email is wrong.

Yes sorry the subject could have been better. binutils was the target
recipe that I build not the failing one.
Wrt glibc: the reason for using it is very simple. I didn't know how
to set LIBC, so I just asked the person who asked me to give slugos a
try, and he said slugos used glibc, not eglibc.
I didn't really verify this, but took it for granted.

I'll try with eglibc.

Frans