[oe] Images no longer automatically include libstdc++6

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sat Sep 11 07:09:18 UTC 2010

On 11-09-10 03:29, Dallas Foley wrote:
> On 10-09-08 07:33 AM, Philip Balister wrote:

>>> Not for me, after a clean build today packages are still missing
>>> libstdc++
>>> in their deps (and as a result the images are still missing libstdc++).
>>> So there must be more to it.
>>
>> Does anyone have any idea what commit caused this breakage? It is
>> causing a lot
>> of problems for people.
>>
>> Philip
>
> With git bisect I get commit d2a283ad002660e46b2f8d40a8ddfabad457d8a4
> that causes libstdc++ to not get included.

Yep, that's the one:

./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libssp.ver
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libstdc++.ver
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libgfortran.list
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libssp.list
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libstdc++.list
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libgfortran.ver
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libgcc.list
./x86_64-linux/shlibs/libgcc.ver

For gcc we probably need to add the following to gcc.inc:

SHLIBSDIR = "${STAGING_DIR}/${BASEPKG_HOST_SYS}/shlibs"

That should put the shlibs back where they belong for gcc.

regards,

Koen