[oe] patch to fix libstdc++ problem, was Re: Images no longer automatically include libstdc++6

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 06:23:56 UTC 2010

2010/9/12 Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>:

> Apart from bikeshedding on PR bumps, does this patch work for people
> besides me and is the solution acceptable for gcc-cross?

I don't know, I was planning to set up a test, but your usual kind and
friendly replies caused me to direct my efforts and cpu cycles on
different issues.

Anyway, as long as there is no PR bump, for me this is a NAK.
If it is fixed it should be fixed in the best way. A PR bump is part of that.

Frans