[oe] fftw question

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:06:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

For mythtv I need fftw with threads enabled.
There is a configure option for this: --enable-threads

Currently there are three variants of the recipe for different data types
fftw_3.2.2.bb  fftwf_3.2.2.bb  fftwl_3.2.2.bb

What would be the preferred way to add this?
Just add  --enable-threads to these recipes?
Or create three additional recipes that support threads?

Frans

PS: I could not identify the maintainer for this recipe. If there is
one, please voice your opinion (or make the patch)