[oe] OEDEM 2010 - Confirmed

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Sep 15 16:56:35 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Richard Purdie schrieb:
> I'd like to announce an OE Developers Meeting in Cambridge, UK on
> October 29th and 30th. This is the two days after ELC-E so people can
> combine it with thee conference if appropriate. The Venue is still to be
> determined but we have some sponsorship from Intel to find somewhere.

That's great news... looking forward to it.

> Members and non-members of the OE e.V. are welcome. It is likely that an
> e.V. general assembly will be held during OEDEM but that is for the e.V.
> board to decide and announce.

We will do this.

I think I should emphasize that all people who would like to support the OE
project are invited (not only developers even if this is the focus).

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en