[oe] removal of alsa-scenario_git.bb ?

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 06:20:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Yesterday I bumped upon alsa-scenario_git.bb.
This one had a DP of -1 and does not fetch.

At first I thought a bad SRCREV but when trying to clone the git I
also got a failure:

frans at frans-desktop:/tmp$ git clone git://slimlogic.co.uk/alsa-scenario
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/alsa-scenario/.git/

If this persists should we remove the recipe?
I also could not identify any user.

I'm especially interested in the views of Graeme on this as he added the recipe.

Frans