[oe] Question about automake licensing in recipe

Maupin, Chase chase.maupin at ti.com
Fri Sep 24 13:28:14 UTC 2010

As a follow up I'm beginning to wonder if the COPYING file in the lib directory wasn't auto-generated by automake itself.  Newer versions of automake will apply the "gnu" strictness by default and will create a COPYING file for GPLv3.  Either way, I have submitted an e-mail to the automake list asking for them to clarify their licensing.