[oe] some more non fetching recipes

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:27:00 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 12:21:36PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Apart from the opensync and uclibc recipes that did not fetch and were
> reported before, I did get fetch issues for the files below.
> Haven't had time to dig into these, so some of these might be false alarms.
> If anyone feels attached to a recipe or can say something about it,
> please take action.

There was about ~1000 recipes failing to fetch few months ago, I don't
think this number is that much lower as I haven't seen any changes in
most of them.

See my download status:
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2010-April/019206.html
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2010-April/019234.html

but I was testing not only latest version, but all versions and for all
ARCHs.

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com