[oe] some more non fetching recipes

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 06:19:44 UTC 2010

2010/9/26 Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>:

> There was about ~1000 recipes failing to fetch few months ago, I don't
> think this number is that much lower as I haven't seen any changes in
> most of them.
>
> See my download status:
> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2010-April/019206.html
> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2010-April/019234.html

April is 5 months ago. Question is if it makes sense to keep recipes
that are broken for > 5 months and no one who saw a need to fix them
or complained about them.
Personally I'm inclined to say it is a waste to spend any time on
these. I would suggest moving them to e.g. nonworking but I guess the
people who mix up quality and quantity will disagree on this.

Frans.