[oe] gcc 4.5 - linaro into OE

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Sep 27 06:49:32 UTC 2010

Dnia sobota, 25 września 2010 o 19:48:54 Khem Raj napisał(a):
> Hi
>
> I have ported some patches from linaro into OE gcc 4.5, they work fine
> and the tests results look good
> it should improve the performance too. It would be nice if somebody
> could try this out and report any
> issues. Results of my gcc testsuite run are here
>
> http://uclibc.org/~kraj/gcc-results/
>
> I will post any performance results if I do
>
> The git branch is khem/import-linaro-gcc-4.5

Nice work Khem!

I added gcc 4.4/linaro recently into OE - gcc-cross(-initial|-intermediate)
builds fine, gcc and gcc-cross-sdk fail.

I am also working on adding gcc 4.5/linaro as new set of recipes instead of
patching gcc 4.5.inc file.

Both versions use tarballs of our (Linaro) releases.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz