[oe] [v2] wvstreams-4.6: Remove dbus support because it breaks the build

Thilo Fromm t.fromm at dresearch.de
Tue Sep 28 09:24:30 UTC 2010

Hello Paul,

>>> From: t.fromm<t.fromm at ba11ecae-741b-462f-8724-1218f99f5906>
>>
>> Where does that line come from. Did you send this patch from the same
>> system and did you configure git correctly?
>>
>> git config user.name Thilo Fromm
>> git config user.email t.fromm at dresearch.de
>>
>> It is just a cosmetic error, but this line will be shown in the commit
>> history and used for the weekly changelog generation.
>
> I have these two config fields set up exactly like this. Git, however,
> chooses to generate a mail with two From: header lines.

Wait, I got it - I had to reset the original author. I committed this
patch before I configured my git to use a real email address.

Regards,
Thilo

--
Dipl.-Ing (FH) Thilo Fromm, MSc., Embedded Systems Developer
DResearch Digital Media Systems GmbH
Tel: +49 (30) 515 932 228   mailto:t.fromm at dresearch.de
Fax: +49 (30) 515 932 77    http://www.dresearch.de
Amtsgericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB:54412
Ust.-IDNr. DE169013825; WEEE Reg.-Nr. DE 85995642
Geschäftsführer: Dr. M. Weber, W. Mögle