[oe] [patch] cross keyword for automake warnings

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 29 21:50:17 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 28.09.2010, 19:45 +0200 schrieb Alexander Stohr:
> each of the following two patches adds the "cross" keyword to the command line option --warnings of the automake utility.

[…]

> i only ran the one for 1.10.x on my build testbed.

If I understand you correctly your patches are actually for upstream
Automake and you just wanted to inform the OE folks? Do you want to have
comments? It is not exactly clear for me.

Anyway, since your patches are not applicable to the OE repository, I
set the state to »Not Applicable«.

	pwclient update -s "not applicable" 3086

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Patchwork