[oe] patch queue: latest patches not listed in Patchwork

Yury Bushmelev jay4mail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:47:28 UTC 2011

2011/4/1 Phil Blundell <philb at gnu.org>:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 09:12 -0400, Philip Balister wrote:
>> On 04/01/2011 03:26 AM, Paul Menzel wrote:
>> > Dear OE folks,
>> >

>> > I do not see the latest patches in our patch queue [1]. Is that a known
>> > problem?
>>
>> The process that processes the patchwork emails started taking 100% cpu
>> yesterday. The admin team had to turn it off so other functions on the
>> machine would run.
>>
>> We need someone who understands enough about patchwork and/or the script
>> to figure out why it is stuck and how to fix it.
>
> I have a bit of spare time this evening.  If you can point me to which
> machine patchwork runs on (melo?), which script was causing the problem
> and where it has been disabled, I will take a look at it.

I've done quick search for alternatives. Just posting it here to be
searchable later.

1. http://www.reviewboard.org/
Used by KDE (http://reviewboard.kde.org/)

2. http://code.google.com/intl/en/appengine/articles/rietveld.html
Used as a service by GCC and lot of other projects
(http://codereview.appspot.com/). Source code is available here:
http://code.google.com/p/rietveld/source/checkout

BTW, seems Linaro is using patchwork too:
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Infrastructure/Specs/PatchTracking

--
Yury Bushmelev