[oe] efreet: changeset_trunk_r57435.patch in DOS Format, wrong line number

Jan Kobler eng1 at koblersystems.de
Fri Apr 15 21:53:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

the file recipes/efl1/efreet/changeset_trunk_r57435.patch
is in DOS format, i.e. the line endings are CR-NL.

The patch changeset_trunk_r57435.patch failed on my Linux system.
After changing the line endings to NL, i.e. Unix file format, it worked.

The line number 1206 in the patch file is the line number 1368 in the
file efreet/src/lib/efreet_desktop.c.

I think the line number in the patch is wrong.

I am not sending a patch of the patch file, because I am not sure if the
different line endings are preserved.

Best regards

Jan