[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] unsatisfied dependencies to libgcc

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Thu Aug 4 06:29:31 UTC 2011

In the last days we switched our local development from an older oe-dev master to 2011.03-maintenance branch and hit an annoying problem.

The test builds on various developer machines were successful but the build on our continuous integration server (with exactly the same scripting) ended up with a lot of

|  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for lighttpd:
|  *    libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.3) *         libgcc1 (>= 4.3.3) *    libgcc1 (>= 4.3.3) *
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package lighttpd.

errors.

After some searching we found that there was no libgcc1_4.3.3-r24.2.6_armv5te.ipk in the deploy area.

I'm not sure which package should produce this but i guess it should come from gcc-cross-4.3.3 (because its recipe version is r24.2.6 in opposite to gcc-4.3.3 r24.1.6).

Looking into the log i hit the fact that the do_rootfs stage for the image was started *before* the do_package_stage of gcc-cross_4.3.3.bb was succeeded.

Any ideas?

PS: Bitbaking gcc-cross explicitly before bitbaking the image wors as a workaround for us at the moment.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058