[oe] Issue of OE with Ubuntu 11.04

Rizwan Shaik rizwancodes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:41:45 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was trying to build the OE desktop image for the PXA300 board in Ubuntu
11.04 and was facing the error of
  > not able to compile the package guile-native-1.8.5.bb
Except the above error all the other packages were build.
I have mailed the same error to "OE developer list" and was not able to get
any solution.
So, I tried the same build or one can say continued the build in "Ubuntu
10.10" and was able to sucessfully build the package guile-native-1.8.5.bb.

Mailing this to you to find.So that it may be useful and you can find the
exact reason.

Please mail me the exact reason for this build

Thanks in Advance..
Rizwan Basha Shaik