[oe] runlevel

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Tue Aug 16 12:47:23 UTC 2011

We like to use different init runlevel in our application for different purposes.

Which runlevels are used with which semantics in OE and/or distros using OE (especially Angsrom)?

Does OE support runlevels 7-9 like the linux telinit manpage mentions: "Runlevels 7-9 are also valid, though not really documented. This is because "traditional" Unix variants don't use them."?

Regards,
Steffen

PS: Followup-To set to <openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org>

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058