[oe] [beagleboard] Unable to build Angstrom meta-toolchain

fabian büttner fabian-buettner at gmx.de
Thu Aug 18 12:57:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am having troubles compiling the Angstrom SDK.

I used the angstrom-setup-scripts to configure OE, sourced the
environment
settings and built the base-image with bitbake.

While trying to compile the meta-toolchain, I am always getting this error
when bitmake finishes downloading task-sdk-bare_1.0-r2.6_armv7a.ipk.
|  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for task-sdk-bare:
|  *    libstdc++-dev *
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-sdk-bare.
NOTE: package meta-toolchain-1.0-r0: task do_populate_sdk: Failed

Any clues how to fix this?

regards,
fabian