[oe] [beagleboard] Unable to build Angstrom meta-toolchain

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 19 23:31:33 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, den 20.08.2011, 00:35 +0200 schrieb fabian büttner:
> On 15:05 Fri 19 Aug     , Khem Raj wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM, fabian büttner <fabian-buettner at gmx.de> wrote:

[…]

> > > I removed libstdc++-dev and I was able to build meta-toolchain.
> >
> > OK now can you send me list of files you have in
> > packages-split dir in gcc-cross build tree do
> >
> > $ find
> >
> > and send the output please
>
> Could you be more specific, I am new here.

Adding a please would be nice next time.

> Where do I find the packages-split dir?

In your build directory. For example for `libroxml`.

        $ ls angstrom-dev/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/libroxml-2.1.0-r0/
        image           package         staging-pkg      temp
        libroxml-2.1.0  packages-split  sysroot-destdir

If you have `INHERIT += "rm_work"` in you `local.conf` those directories
are removed after a successful build. So you should comment that line
out.

Thanks and good luck,

Paul

[1] http://gumstix.org/software-development/open-embedded/161-openembedded-directory-layout.html