[oe] benefits of sending full request against sending individual patches

Ahsan, Noor Noor_Ahsan at mentor.com
Mon Aug 29 10:51:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was just wondering that what added benefit we get by sending pull
request instead of sending patches. As I observed patches are still
being sent on the mailing list along the pull request.

Regards,

Noor

Noor Ahsan | Sr. Technical Lead System Builder

Mentor Embedded <http://www.mentor.com/embedded> (tm) |1-2-3 OSN Center
Cavalry Ground Lahore

P +92 42 36099196 | M +92 307 4448444

Nucleus <http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/nucleus/> (r) | Linux
<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/linux/> (r) | Android
<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/android/> (tm) | Services
<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/services/>  | UI
<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/inflexion/>  | Multi-OS
<http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/multicore-multi-os>

Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject
to Google Permissions.

Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and
other countries.