[oe] Creating static device nodes with udev

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Wed Aug 31 09:22:31 UTC 2011

Hi again,

In case anybody wonders, the reason for my trouble was that prior to udev 155, the init script starting udev must itself copy the contents of /lib/udev/devices to /dev after mounting the tmpfs on /dev and the OE init scripts I were using didn't do that. Upgrading to udev 162 solved the problem.

// Mats