[oe] Changing SRCREV in amend.inc doesn't work

vaxon gvaxon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:58:05 UTC 2011

Hi
I'm having problems amending uclibc recipe. I've included INHERIT +=
"amend" to my distro config and created amend.inc in
recipes/uclibc/uclibc-git/ for the uclibc_git.bb recipe, that's supposed
to set new SRCREV.

The amend.inc is included now and bitbake -e uclibc shows the amended
SRCREV, however do_fetch task still uses the old one. Also SRCPV uses
the old SRCREV value too.

I can successfully change SRC_URI in my amend.inc file, but changing
SRCREV doesn't work for me. I'm using the latest oe git (

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Val.