[oe] Help building console-image

Chris Watkins chris.watkins88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:35:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've installed openembedded and managed to build 'task-base' for a mini2440
board (Though I'm not sure exactly what this). Now I'm trying to build
console-image to test on the device using the angstrom-2010.x distro but
I'm getting error messages that I can't figure out how to get around. The
full log file is here http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dtkErM5a , and
the error below. I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this or where
to look for problems as I'm new to building embedded systems.

Cheers,

Chris

Error messages:

  satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
task-base:

 * 	base-passwd * 	busybox * 	modutils-initscripts * 	netbase * 	opkg
* 	util-linux-ng-mount * 	util-linux-ng-umount *
	module-init-tools-depmod * 	dropbear * 	sysfsutils *
	module-init-tools * 	alsa-utils-alsactl * 	alsa-utils-alsamixer *
	usbutils * 	portmap * 	ppp * 	ppp *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-base.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package psplash-angstrom.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package psplash-zap.
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for task-base-extended:
 * 	wireless-tools * 	wpa-supplicant * 	blueprobe * 	bluez4 *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-base-extended.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package initscripts.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package udev.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package sysvinit.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package sysvinit-pidof.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package tinylogin.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package opkg.