[oe] Please review my tmeplate:Oe-core-transition Wiki entry

bernhard.guillon at opensimpad.org bernhard.guillon at opensimpad.org
Fri Dec 2 10:31:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,
before I start to add this template everywhere can you please take a look at it here [1]. I especialy want to put it on the getting started page. The main page would be also nice but might look a bit odd.

It misses this image [2] which is public domain because I cannot upload files to the wiki. Can someone with the neccessary rights upload it?
Also the moving to oe-core page currently do not exist because I do not know what to put at that page.

Best regards,
Bernhard

1 http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Template:Oe-core-transition
2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Imbox_notice.png