[oe] Please review my tmeplate:Oe-core-transition Wiki entry

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fri Dec 2 16:58:42 UTC 2011

On 02.12.2011 11:31, bernhard.guillon at opensimpad.org wrote:
> It misses this image [2] which is public domain because I cannot upload files to the wiki. Can someone with the neccessary rights upload it?

It seems that the right to upload files is limited to the administrators group. I would suggest to change this to all registered users.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058