[oe] fso-console-image problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:42:27 UTC 2011

> The framebuffer console was disabled in the kernel because it could make the
> phone freeze when Xorg stopped...

Should I refrain from attempting what JaMa suggested then?

On a separate note, I just checked my "fso-consol-image" inittab file
and the last statement there is indeed as JaMa suggested:
"1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1"

I am attaching the complete inittab file (hope the mailing list daemon
won't mind!). I tried running at level 3 (changed the 5 in
id:5:initdefault: to 3), but no luck there either - the same
black-and-white stripes screen and that is it...