[oe] [meta-java] rpath problem for llvm libs?

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Dec 3 16:34:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 05:15:21PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> So if we were to follow that option 4) seems to be the way.
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

Hi,

our original Idea was, that you can install diffrent llvm versions at the same time. We need
to discuss if we have still the case or really only one version of llvm. If not we can use directly /usr/lib if not
solution 4 with rpath is my favourit. Besides this llvm should go to core, but I wanted to wait
for the 3.0 release and christmas holidays to do it.

Bye Henning