[oe] [Beagleboard] Can't fetch Linux kernel source

Peter Chubb peter.chubb at nicta.com.au
Tue Dec 6 20:17:32 UTC 2011

>>>>> "McClintock" == McClintock Matthew-B29882 <B29882 at freescale.com> writes:

McClintock> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Peter Chubb
McClintock> <peter.chubb at nicta.com.au> wrote: Do those tags still
McClintock> exists upstream?

>> Yes.
>>
>> In fact, if I clone from the upstream into
>> ${OE_BASE}/downloads/git2/ the recipe works.  It's only if git2
>> starts off empty or non-existent that do_fetch() fails.

McClintock> Are you behind a proxy? Keep in mind the fetcher within OE
McClintock> overrides all local settings.

No proxy.  No .gitrc either.

Peter C

--
Dr Peter Chubb                                  peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au               ERTOS within National ICT Australia