[oe] packages versioning

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:57:53 UTC 2011

Is there a way I could force/select a particular version of a specific
package in a given target?

I am building my fso-console-image and I would like it to use udev-165
instead of udev-162, but I can't find a way to alter this. I could build
udev-165 separately - no problem, but don't know how to integrate this
into the main task of building the image itself.

Also, is there a way I can include additional packages as part of that
fso-console-image build? I'd like to have openvpn, a different version
of wpa_supplicant, openssl etc.