[oe] fakeroot 1.15.1 in 2011.03-maintenance

Andreas Oberritter obi at opendreambox.org
Fri Dec 9 23:34:50 UTC 2011

On 09.12.2011 22:43, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Andreas Oberritter <obi at opendreambox.org> wrote:
>> one week ago, the fakeroot recipe was moved to 1.15.1 [1] in order to fix
>> a download problem, even though previous attempts were rejected [2,3].
>> Well, now I get the following error:
>>

> we should stash the tar file on sources.openembedded.org and be done with it.

Please do so, if you have the necessary access rights. Btw, ltrace fails for the same reason.

FWIW, I "fixed" the fakeroot issue using

MIRRORS_prepend() {
${DEBIAN_MIRROR}       http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20110301T040946Z/pool
${DEBIAN_MIRROR}       http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20110901T033808Z/pool
}

I'd recommend removing
${DEBIAN_MIRROR}/main   http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/pool
from mirrors.bbclass, as it results in broken downloads.

Regards,
Andreas