[oe] Fosdem Embedded 2012 looking for speakers

Philippe De Swert philippedeswert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:04:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Since traditionally we have had a number of openembedded talks I am
trying to make sure
we can have a few more next year ;)

FOSDEM will be held the 4th and 5th of February 2012 in Brussels,
Belgium. As usual and for the 9th time there will be an embedded and
mobile room.
For this years program we are looking for people who would like to do
a presentation about their or their community's projects in this area.
These projects must be Free Software or Open Source.
For example involvement and experiences with projects like Arduino,
Meego/Tizen, Mer, Beagleboard, Openembedded, Android, OpenWrt, Yocto,
Linaro...
Also we are interested in short tutorials, project overviews,
achievements, ports to new hardware and hardware hacking, real life
deployments, ... all are welcome and all submissions will be reviewed
by our panel.
Submissions require a small abstract and short speaker presentation
and should be submitted to fosdem.embedded at gmail.com before the 15th
of January 2012

The panel consists of:
Philippe De Swert
Peter De Schrijver
Klaas Van Gend
Dave Neary
Michael Opdenacker
Geert Uytterhoeven

Looking forward to see you all at FOSDEM !

Thanks,

Philippe