[oe] Question about package prefix

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:42:33 UTC 2011

Hi All,

looking at the link Paul suggested me I cannot see anything that can be
address me to solve my problem.
The lone modification I can see here is the prefix, exec_prefix, etc...
setting inside micro.conf file, but this
is not good to help me.
I'm showing an example:

1) imagine we have a package rpm, for example zlib
2) rpm -qpli zlib.rpm (let me to call the package in this manner) will show
a list of the included files plus other info.
   All of those will have absolute path (/usr, etc...)
3) What I need is to change this to a prefixed one (for example
/opt/test/distro/usr, etc...)
4) I need this for all package in my distribution
5) Is there a solution for this?

Thanks for all people that will try to help me.
Best Regards,
Giuseppe