[oe] rt-tests recipe

Baransi, Moosa moosab at ti.com
Tue Dec 27 13:25:01 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am using the arago-devel with branch "next".

When building the rt-tests recipe, I get an error that the package cannot be found.
Searching the web shows that the git was move from git.kernel.org to github. I changed the recipe (rt-tests_git.bb) accordingly:

-SRC_URI = "git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tglx/rt-tests;protocol=git"

+SRC_URI = "git://github.com/clrkwllms/rt-tests.git;protocol=git"

When doing so, the package is found and the recipe compiles OK.

Are you aware of such an issue?

Thanks,
Moosa