[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] net-snmp: please cherry pick 4a98e62ac35d4367d3c072819317deeda52abf5e from master

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 18:28:04 UTC 2011

2011/12/27 Tom Rini <tom.rini at gmail.com>

> On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
> <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please merge this one
> >
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded/commit/?id=4a98e62ac35d4367d3c072819317deeda52abf5e
> >
> > to the maintenance tree. it updates net-snmp to 5.7.1; the existing
> version
> > does not build for uclibc; this fixes it.
>
> Per the wiki page, this is not a proper request for the maintenance
> branch, please re-submit a pull request with the cherry-pick tested
> and confirmed to fix the issue, thanks.
>
> This has been tested for meta-oe (by Eric) and for the maintenance branch
(by me, actually it is part of our most recent product) and compile-tested
by me on master.
I'm not planning to set up a git or branch for a single patch. I'll mail a
patch in a few minutes.
Didn't know we became this bureaucratic. Will take that into account when
considering submitting my next patch.

Best regards,
Frans