[oe] non-fetching recipes

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:33:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I noticed that several recipes are non-fetchers. These are mostly the ones
with sources hosted on kernel.org.
Is there an issue with kernel.org again?

I noticed this for oe classic where libpam and util-linux-ng did not fetch
(as well as opkg-utils but that one is from openmoko).
oe maintenance branch seems to have the same problems as well as using
binutils 2.21 which is not available any more. master does not have this as
it has been moved to 2.21a.

I'm crossposting this to oe-core, because I noticed it uses the same
location for libpam (and probably util-linux).

Someone might want to run some fetchalls.

Frans.