[oe] [OE] Python2.7.2 compatibility

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:57:33 UTC 2011

This is the log error I catch, I can think it is due to python but maybe
I'm wrong.

---------------------------------
bitbake base-image
ERROR: There is a comment on line 24 of file
/home/condorg/work/openembedded/recipes/ekiga/ekiga_git.bb (#
--enable-static-libs \) which is in the middle of a multiline expression.
Bitbake used to ignore these but no longer does so, please fix your
metadata as errors are likely as a result of this change.
ERROR: There is a comment on line 15 of file
/home/condorg/work/openembedded/recipes/supertux/supertux.inc (#
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/Members/DennisWagelaar/download/zaurus/supertux-0.1.2-fp.patch.gz\)
which is in the middle of a multiline expression.
Bitbake used to ignore these but no longer does so, please fix your
metadata as errors are likely as a result of this change.
ERROR: There is a comment on line 15 of file
/home/condorg/work/openembedded/recipes/supertux/supertux.inc (#
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/Members/DennisWagelaar/download/zaurus/supertux-0.1.2-fp.patch.gz\)
which is in the middle of a multiline expression.
Bitbake used to ignore these but no longer does so, please fix your
metadata as errors are likely as a result of this change.
ERROR: Unable to parse /home/condorg/work/openembedded/recipes/supertux/
supertux_0.1.3.bb
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "base.bbclass", line 11, in
set_multimach_arch(d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0xaca7e0c>)
  File "utils.bbclass", line 4, in
is_machine_specific(d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0xaca7e0c>)
  File "/home/condorg/work/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch/__init__.py", line 209, in
init(urls=['
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/super-tux/supertux-0.1.3.tar.bz2', '#', '
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/Members/DennisWagelaar/download/zaurus/supertux-0.1.2-fp.patch.gz',
'file://supertux.png', 'file://install-no-overwrite.patch',
'file://compilation-fixes.patch', 'file://supertux.desktop'],
d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0xaca7e0c>, setup=True):
             if url not in urldata:
    >            urldata[url] = FetchData(url, d)

  File "/home/condorg/work/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch/__init__.py", line 527, in
FetchData.__init__(url='#', d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at
0xaca7e0c>):
             self.localfile = ""
    >        (self.type, self.host, self.path, self.user, self.pswd,
self.parm) = decodeurl(data.expand(url, d))
             self.date = Fetch.getSRCDate(self, d)
  File "/home/condorg/work/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch/__init__.py", line 68, in
decodeurl(url='#'):
         if not m:
    >        raise MalformedUrl(url)

MalformedUrl: #