[oe] EFL_SRCREV bump breaks GPE/enlightenment

Neil MacMunn neil at gumstix.com
Wed Feb 2 23:01:38 UTC 2011

On 11-01-31 05:09 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 02:08:50PM -0800, Neil MacMunn wrote:
>>>
>>> does it segfault or something? I haven't seen it with illume2 profiles,
>>> but I'm not using gpe-dm..
>>
>> I don't see any messages about what's happening but I seem to remember
>> something about a missing function in a .so. There was another EFL_SRCRV
>> change recently so I undid my revisions and accepted all of the upstream
>> changes. Unfortunately still no luck.
>
> Have you tried to remove ~/.e first?

Yes. The problem occurs on a fresh install.

> Someone reported similar segfault and removing ~/.e helped him.
> Otherwise "something about a missing function in a .so." doesn't help me
> much to reproduce it.. :/.

This is the only relevant log entry that I could find.

overo gpe-dm: gpe-dm: session pid 1409 exited with status 1

I put a video of the desktop at http://74.3.164.55/evidence/nocrash.html
that shows the display problems. If I mouse over the menu any faster it
crashes.

--
Neil