[oe] bitbake does not fail when QA issues encountered

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Feb 4 08:16:59 UTC 2011

Hello.

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 08:54, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2011/2/4 Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com>:

> >> So, do you ack the patch, should I push it in? It will break the build for
> >> anyone still using libtool-2.2, specifically in gettext package...
> >
> > So, that would break angstrom-2008.1 so I don't think that's a great idea
> > until we fix it..
>
> Then again, if we push it there will be some incentive to fix it.

So you are going to care care about the not yet ready for libtool 2.4 fallout?
Get warm with openjdk-6 then as it still needs libtool 2.2. :)

More serious, I think this should at least wait until after the upcoming 2011-03
release. We need to find a balance between waiting forever and not breaking
existing stuff.

regards
Stefan Schmidt