[oe] testing branch 2011-02-03

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:19:18 UTC 2011

2011/2/4 Anders Törnqvist <a.tqvist at gmail.com>:
> So then the results mailed out weekly and attached are the manually gathered
> results from the wiki page?

Yes, I copy the table into a OOo spreadsheet, sort, and copy-n-paste
the entries that have the right date.  Its not bad, but still fairly
painful.

Automated reporting would be nice (like tinderbox), but no one has
signed up to do the work yet.

> If so, then the build results are probably better since probably not all
> successful builds are manually entered into the wiki table.

Probably depends who you are.  The testing effort is designed to help
new users find a stable starting point without knowing too much about
OE.  It is also proving very useful at keeping lots of build
combinations going.

Thanks,
Cliff