[oe] testing branch 2011-02-03

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Sat Feb 5 15:28:49 UTC 2011

On 02/04/2011 06:08 AM, Cliff Brake wrote:
> master has been merged to testing-next and is ready for clean builds.
>
> I realize I've been tardy in getting the testing-next going, so I'm
> going to create a cron job now that does that weekly.
>
> Last week's testing results:
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tag/?id=tested_2011-01-28
>
> For more information on OE testing, see:
>
> http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/Testing

Without be21179c5321bd0afb9221f020ac12ad75c86a3b all of mine (would
have) failed so I wont be reporting results on the table this week but I
am kicking things off on current top of tree.  I expect:
- angstrom-2008.1 + qt4* to fail (reported earlier this week)
- qt4* + arm + minimal-uclibc to fail (one of those __cxa_atexit things,
will report better)
- qt4* + mips64 + minimal-uclibc to fail (don't have the log handy, will
report).

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation