[oe] bitbake does not fail when QA issues encountered

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sun Feb 6 01:21:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 13:35, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/2/4 Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br>:
>> I can work on cups next week (I am on VAC right now).
>
> Actually the cups thing is the one I would feel fairly comfortable with.
> The question here is mainly when/how to drop the DP = -1.
> A pinning of 1.4.4 is already in my local.conf for quite a while.

In fact I have a more mature recipe in our company tree and I can
share it, for sure. It builds a splited cups package but I need to add
a meta-package to avoid breaking upgrades from other distros.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br