[oe] OE weekly changelog for org.openembedded.dev, 2011-01-31 to 2011-02-07

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:21:51 UTC 2011

OE weekly changelog for org.openembedded.dev, 2011-01-31 to 2011-02-07

Andrea Adami (3):
  linux-kexecboot: move SRCREV of git recipe to 2.6.38-rc3
  linux-kexecboot: refresh Zaurus defconfigs for new SRCREV (2.6.38-rc3)
  kexecboot: add --enable-delay=2 for collie too.

Bernhard Guillon (1):
  libglademm_2.4.1.bb: remove legacy staging, bump PR

Chris Larson (1):
  autotools: use oe.utils.inherits

Cliff Brake (2):
  update-testing-branch.sh: script to do the weekly testing branch update
  weekly-changelog-report.sh: remove Holger's branch

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli (1):
  nokia900.conf: added ubifs arguments

Eric Bénard (2):
  busybox-1.18.2: add latest fixes
  busybox-1.18.2: add latest fixes

Fabian Ruff (1):
  totem-pl-parser_2.30.0: fix configure without gobject introspection

Frans Meulenbroeks (1):
  minimal.conf: removed pinning of perl 5.10.1 now it has become the default

Graham Gower (1):
  opkg.inc: bump SRCREV to pull in a couple of important fixes.

Henning Heinold (12):
  help2man: fix drag in of target perl for the native package
  jikes: fix RDEPENDS, so the native package don't drag in classpath from targ
  openjdk-6: remove one patch which is not needed anymore
  openjdk-6: add version 1.8.5 with security fixes AND libtool2.4 support for
  cacao-native: update to the latest hg version
  libecj-bootstrap: delete versions that are not pinned
  libecj-bootstrap: add version 3.6.1
  jamvm-initial: fix legacy staging
  jamvm-initial: remove version 1.5.0, version 1.4.5 is good enough for our ne
  update-rc.d.bbclass: set RDEPENDS_${PN} to nothing for virtclass-native
  pango: set RRECOMMENDS_${PN} to nothing for virtclass-native
  python-pygobject-native: set RDEPENDS to nothing

Koen Kooi (9):
  angstrom: point ANGSTROM_URI to feeds.a-d.org
  angstrom-feed-configs: bump PR
  clutter: add 1.4.2
  contrib: point feed uploader to feed.a-d.org
  angstrom-uboot-scripts: add some more scripts
  libgles-omap3: catch up with devmem2 changes
  angstrom source mirror: blacklist git2/ dir as well
  libgles-omap3: fix other devmem2 references and remove stale comment about n
  angstrom source mirror: blacklist *.done as well

Marek Sujak (2):
  kernel: added support for vmx25 into recipe 2.6.35 kernel
  barebox: add patch for vmx25

Martin Jansa (9):
  gnu-config: use /usr/bin/env perl instead of /usr/bin/perl in gnu-configize.
  gnu-config: update also bindir change to replace /usr/bin/env instead of /us
  xrdb: upgrade from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8
  libpciaccess: upgrade from 0.12.0 to 0.12.1
  navit: use .desktop and .png files from sources and remove those from OE rep
  efl-from-svn.inc: add include to use EFL from svn instead of released tarbal
  efreet: newer revisions have icon cache enabled by default and dropped old c
  efl-from-svn: make it more usefull
  task-shr-feed: add samba

Mike Westerhof (3):
  SlugOS: slugos-pacakges.bb - change kexec back to kexec-tools     (DEPENDS r
  SlugOS: initscripts - simplify kexec handling in reboot, fix option ordering
  SlugOS: kernel -- make 2.6.37 the preferred kernel for SlugOS     and introd

Norman Schleicher (1):
  navit: fix QA issues in .desktop files

Paul Menzel (1):
  xbmc: add `gperf-native` to `DEPENDS`

Stefan Schmidt (19):
  connman: Add recipe for 0.68 release
  wpa-supplicant_0.7.3: Enable the new DBUS API and bump PR.
  connman_0.68: Update configure options and enable ofono plugin
  angstrom-2008-preferred-versions: Bump wpa-supplicant version to 0.7.3
  wpa-supplicant_0.7: Package dbus system-service activation files an bump PR.
  ofono: Add recipes from poky.
  buglabs-apps: BugLabs java applications.
  task-bug.bb: Add bug core tasks used in our images
  task-bug-apps.bb: Add tasks for BugLabs applications
  task-bug-feed-extra.bb: Add tasks for our feed
  task-poky.bb: Add poky and sato tasks we are using in our images
  bug-ramdisk: Add ramdisk image for QA testing
  bug-image-production.bb: Add BugLabs production image shipped on our devices
  linux-bug20-linaro_2.6.35: Add experimental recipe
  buglabs-autorev.inc: Add include file for BugLabs AUTOREV builds
  com.buglabs.app.bugdash2: Bump for newer version
  bug2v4l2: Add recipe bug20 v4l2 interface
  connman: Don't prefer connman git version over the latest release in angstro
  xserver-nodm-init: switch to ndm-init 2.0 to get a working matchbox session

Steffen Sledz (2):
  linux-2.6.24: enable oprofile support/modules for hipox machine
  testscript.sh: update to bitbake 1.10.2

Tom Rini (16):
  qmake_base.bbclass: Add cases for linux-gnuspe/linux-uclibcspe
  sh-common: Add postgresql info
  site infos: Move ac_cv_sys_restartable_syscalls to common-linux
  site info: Move ac_cv_conv_longlong_to_float to common-linux
  perl: Drop 5.8.8, bump PR in all perl recipes
  perl-native: Switch to userelocatableinc and not shared libperl
  automake: Add perl-native as a dep rather than perl-runtime-native
  autoconf: Add perl-native as a dep
  bitbake.conf: Drop unused perl-native-runtime ASSUME_PROVIDED
  postgresql: Pass --disable-spinlocks on SH4, use INC_PR
  autoconf: Clean up slightly our mangle for /usr/bin/env
  automake: Updates for taking advantage of our own perl
  help2man: Update for using our perl-native
  perl-rdepends_5.8.8.inc: Remove orphaned file
  perl: Make this not be MACHINE-specific in pstaging+signatures
  perl-native: Switch to using create_wrapper to make perl relocatable.

Yuri Bushmelev (1):
  oestats-client.bbclass: Fix oestats-client

chase maupin (1):
  sourceipk: fix race condition with compileconfigs/multi-kernel

sujak.marek (3):
  barebox: added recipe for barebox v 2010.10
  VMX25: Add machine support for vmx25
  barebox: update barebox 2010.10 to support vmx25

Bugs fixed:
bug_id resolution        short_desc

Bugs opened:
bug_id resolution        short_desc