[oe] 2011.03 release testing, starts soon!

Aeschbacher, Fabrice Fabrice.Aeschbacher at siemens.com
Wed Feb 9 09:25:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

There are two things which could be useful (IMO) for OE users:

1. a small README file (or wiki page) just highlighting the main
   changes since last release (2010.12), e.g. something like
   "Prominent features (the cool stuff)" on http://kernelnewbies.org/LinuxChanges
   This would help us OE users to decice whether it is worth rebasing on the latest
   release now, or if it can wait

2. Do not delete the release branch after 2011.03 will be released (just like
   it was done for 2010.12), but let it live and allow developpers committing
   bug-fixes (backporting choosen things?) reported back by OE users (some would
   would be happy to contribute this way)

With kind regards,
Fabrice Aeschbacher