[oe] OpenEmbedded 2011.3 Release: Request for targets!

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:53:26 UTC 2011

2011/2/11 Ulf Samuelsson <ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com>:
> Stefan Schmidt skrev 2011-02-09 11:02:
>>
>> Hello.
>>
>> On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 07:42, Tom Rini wrote:
>>>
>>> As March is fast approaching I want to gather the list of DISTRO /
>>> MACHINE / BBPKGS targets that the various distributions would like
>>> to see at least compile tested (volunteers for HW testing welcome!).
>>
>> I will do compile and runtime testing on bug20 (omap3). Targets would be
>> console-, minimal- and bug-image-production. The later one includes the
>> complete
>> oenjdk-6 stuff with zero as JIT, the osgi recipes and much of the normal X
>> and
>> linux stuff.
>>

> I think that for the AT91 the three most important targets are:
>
> AT91SAM9M10EKES
> AT91SAM9G20EK
> AT91SAM9263EK
>
> I noted that when I added the gpe-mini-browser2
> to my image, the boot fails.

If there is room left, we have interest in:

calamari/minimal/console-image
mpc8313e-rdb/minimal/console-image
nslu2le/slugos/slugos-image
nslu2be/slugos/slugos-image

I'l try to set up something here as well, but not sure how often I can
run it (and check the results).
(it would be nice if the QA issues in the first two images are solved,
because then I can use the result of bitbake  to check, now I need to
fetch all the logs)

Best regards, Frans