[oe] TSC agenda items for the next meeting

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:33:33 UTC 2011

2011/2/14 Stefan Schmidt <stefan at datenfreihafen.org>:
> Hello.
>
> On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 11:50, Koen Kooi wrote:
>>
>> The new TSC is holding a meeting next week and we wanted to see if
>> anyone wants to suggest items we put in the agenda for the meeting.
>>
>> If you have such items, please let us know by replying to this mail.
>
> All items brought up here until now should be available in the final agenda now.
> Please see the attchment for it.
>
> Sometimes items may cover parts of the same topic. I did not work them into one
> to keep the original text of the submitters. Not sure if this is a good way to
> deal with this overlaps.
>
> With 18 items this is a lot of topics and I'm not ure we can cover this all in
> one meeting. We are aiming for weekly but shorter meetings to keep thins moving
> and not pilling up to much.
>
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

Stefan, thanks for making and sharing the list.
If you feel crediting things is important you can add [Proposed:
Frans] to #14. Personally I don't care, but I noticed it was done for
all other items.
Guess with such a list you need to pull an all-nighter.

Good luck in discussing this and coming to wise decision

Frans.

PS: if I may coin an additional item:
#0:a quick prioritization of the points.