[oe] Pull request from O.S. Systems tree

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Feb 16 10:21:56 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 07:45, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Otavio, thanks for your contributions.
>
> One remark:
> - what about going to a newer version of cups. i seem to recall
> meta-oe or poky has 1.4.6

Sure. This is easy and I can do. I just wanted to get this part merged
before doing it.

> And one request (or maybe discussion point for the community).
> Would it be possible to post patches. That makes it much easier to review them.

Sure I can. It is at
https://projetos.ossystems.com.br/git/?p=users/otavio/org.openembedded.dev.git;a=summary

> (alternately maybe links to web browsable patches would be nice).
> pull requests are somewhat harder to review (at least for me)

Well ... not really. You can copy the line from the pull-request and
merge it into a temporary branch and check it there. You don't have to
add the remote for it. Just:

git checkout -b review-otavio
git pull git://projetos.ossystems.com.br/git/users/otavio/org.openembedded.dev.git
master

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br