[oe] OE at CeBIT - free tickets and helpers needed

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Thu Feb 17 20:12:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
OpenEmbedded's participation at CeBIT is confirmed and the venue starts
soon. We will have a booth from March 1st to the 5h.

At the moment there is only Mickey Lauer and me who are manning the
booth. We really need some more support otherwise this going to be quite
exhausting for us. :)

Furthermore for those who are planning to come to the event and want to
save some money. The CeBIT organizers gave us a bunch of free tickets. I
don't know yet what kind of information we need to register a ticket for
you. However if you leave your name and email address on this[1] page
I'll see what we can do.

The very same page is also used for general organization of the stand.
So please add yourself as a helper. :)

Regards,
Robert

[0] - http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/CeBIT_2011