[oe] OpenEmbedded 2011.3 Release: Request for targets!

Bernhard Guillon Bernhard.Guillon at opensimpad.org
Thu Feb 17 21:45:42 UTC 2011

On 14.02.2011 17:11, Tom Rini wrote:
> On 02/08/2011 11:37 PM, Bernhard Guillon wrote:
>>

>> I have access to such a device and can test booting of console-image
>
> Fails to build with: http://pastebin.com/rjsmt0M9

Hi,
I just build a console-image and it booted fine on my atngw100.

I had one issue with libpam. Libpam requires libprelude and libprelude
did not build for me (see log attached). I added --disable-prelude to
OE_EXTRACONF at the libpam recipe and had no further problems.

Btw. the libpam recipe has no libprelude at DEPENDS so we should add it
or disable it by default. Unfortunately I did not found time to fix the
libprelude error :/

Buildmachine:
Ubuntu lucid i686

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.10.2"
METADATA_BRANCH   = "testing-release-2011.03"
METADATA_REVISION = "af8541c"
TARGET_ARCH       = "avr32"
TARGET_OS         = "linux-uclibc"
MACHINE           = "atngw100"
DISTRO            = "angstrom"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2010.7-test-20110217"

local.conf:
MACHINE = "atngw100"
DISTRO = "angstrom-2008.1"
ANGSTROMLIBC = "uclibc"