[oe] Build issues on natty

Holger Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Fri Feb 18 22:10:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am still hitting two build issues on natty and could need a hand on fixing
this in OpenEmbedded.

1.) openssl-native. We apply a patch to make openssl link with local objects
so that an upgrade from openssl 0.9.x to 1.0.0 is going to work. With
something in gcc 4.5, latest binutils... something changed

2.) curl-native. This is actually somehow weird. We disable GNUTLS on build
but something links to gnutls indireclty and it takes the system gnutls but
the local gcrypt and stuff goes wrong. Building without ldap support seems to
fix that.

cheers
	holger